LOUISVILLE SLUGGER PRIME CG3-110 FUSHION MAPLE BASEBALL BAT 32''
- MLB Prime gives you the chance to swing the EXACT same bat as the big leaguers
- Maple is a dense timber for a harder hitting surface. Closed-grain wood is less prone to flake like Ash and allows for more durability
- Slugger upgraded its superior lumber to the best-quality wood on the market, called MLB Prime Veneer
- Slugger's exclusive compression process, superior to bone rubbing, guarantees 360 degrees of hardness and no soft spots
- Louisville Slugger has reinvented the age-old tradition of bone-rubbing bats, and there is simply no peer when it comes to hardness
- Slugger cuts their wood squares by hand, in the Amish style, and vacuum dries it to make for stronger bats and a more satisfying "crack"
- Slugger's filler fills all grains and cavities before 3 layers of topcoat seal are applied to give the MLB Prime the hardest finish of any wood bat on the market
- Natural high gloss finish
- 1" handle
- Medium barrel
- M110 turning model
- Cupped end
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
FIRST CLASS PACKAGES CAN ONLY SHIP UP TO 13OZ. ANYTHING WEIGHING MORE WILL SHIP PRIORITY MAIL, WHICH IS ALSO FASTER. MANY, BUT NOT ALL OF OUR LISTINGS GIVE BOTH OPTIONS. WHEN CHECKING OUT, IT IS UP TO YOU THE BUYER TO MAKE SURE THAT PRIORITY MAIL ISN'T GOING TO BE CHEAPER. IF YOU ARE BUYING MULTIPLE ITEMS, IT OFTEN TIMES IS CHEAPER BECAUSE OF THE WAY EBAY CALCULATES THE WEIGHT WITH FIRST CLASS PACKAGES. IF IT IS CHEAPER, WE WILL NOT REFUND YOU FOR SELECTING THE WRONG OPTION.
WE ALREADY HAVE IT SETUP FOR EBAY TO COMBINE THE SHIPPING WEIGHT AND COST OF ALL ITEMS IN YOUR CART. THEREFORE, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND ON COMBINED SHIPPING NO MATTER WHAT, IT ALREADY IS COMBINED.
EBAY CURRENTLY HAS A BUG IN THEIR SYSTEM WHERE IN SOME OF OUR LISTINGS IT STATES WE HAVE FREE SHIPPING FOR ADDITIONAL ITEMS. THIS IS NEVER TRUE FOR ANY OF OUR LISTINGS. THE PRICE ON THE FAR LEFT SIDE IS THE FINAL ESTIMATED COST AND WILL GO UP BASED ON THE QUANTITY YOU ENTER. FOR ANY LISTING THAT GIVES A PRICE FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ITEM, THAT PRICE IS CORRECT.